Regulations for Participation in Freedom Games 2016
I. General Provisions
- The following provisions apply to participants of Freedom Games 2016.
- Freedom Games 2016 are organised by Fundacja Industrial, Zaolziańska 63/25 St., 93-539 Lodz, Poland, NIP: 7292626565, KRS: 0000284368, hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”.
- Freedom Games 2016 are held in Lodz on October 20-22, 2016.
II. Rules for Registration for Freedom Games 2016
- Participation in Freedom Games 2016 is free. However, participation in some events will be granted by invitation only.
- In order to apply, enter www.igrzyskawolnosci.pl or www.freedomgames.eu website and complete application form available in the “Registration” section.
- Registration will also be possible at the Registration Desk in the Freedom Games 2016 venue during the event. The Organiser does not guarantee participation in the event for persons registered right before or during the event in this form.
- Submission of a participation registration according to the IInd point is not equivalent with the acceptance of participation. The Organiser reserves a right to refuse acceptance of any participant application without stating a reason. No entitlement to registration may therefore be assumed.
- After completing the application form on one of the aforementioned websites, prospective participant shall receive an e-mail with a request to confirm the e-mail address.
III. Rules of Participation in Freedom Games 2016
- Participants are obliged to be well-mannered and behave appropriately during the event. Participants agree not to act in a way that may disturb conducting meetings, debates, concerts and other events during Freedom Games 2016. The Organiser reserves a right to withdraw from Freedom Games 2016 participants who in the opinion of the Organiser violate harmonious conduct of the event and may disturb other participants or put safety of the event in danger.
- The Organiser does not provide travel and accommodation for participants (except for cases agreed upon directly with the Organiser prior to the event).
- Participants agree to be bound by the publicity release according to which they may be photographed and/or videotaped by a representative or agent of the Organiser while participating in Freedom Games 2014 for the needs of the Organiser and /or partners of the event.
- Bringing and using laser pointers, alcohol (with the except of alcoholic drinks purchased in the designated points of sale located in the place of the event) and all illegal substances is forbidden.
- Participation is granted individually and cannot be transferred to another participant without prior agreement of the Organiser.
IV. Rights and Obligations of the Organiser
- The Organiser reserves a right to organise special events during Freedom Games 2016 with individual invitations required.
- The program of the event may be changed. The Organiser reserves a right to change or cancel some elements of the program.
- The Organiser reserves a right to cancel the event without notice due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves a right to refuse admission to the event area to participants due to the possession of a gun, having shoes with metal toe cap or other sorts of potentially dangerous items.
- The Organiser does not guarantee entry to all events during Freedom Games 2016 due to limited space of a given venue. It applies specifically to concerts held in the 6. Dzielnica club. In such a case participants shall be admitted to the place of an event on a first come first served basis.